- 6-8 May: Seafood Expo Global/Seafood Processing Global, Brussels, Belgium
- 1-5 June: 18th session of the Indian Ocean Tuna Commission (IOTC), Sri Lanka
- 9-13 June: FAO Committee on Fisheries (COFI) meeting, Rome, Italy
- 14-18 July: Inter American Tropical Tuna Commission (IATC) Annual Meeting, Lima, Peru
- 2-4 September: Seafood Expo Asia, Wanchai, Hongkong
- 8-10 September: International Seafood Expo, Dubai
- 15-18 September: 23th International World Food Moscow
- 22-24 September: Seafood Expo Southern Europe, Barcelona, Spain
- 5-7 November: China Fisheries & Seafood expo, Qingdao, China
- 21 November: World Fisheries Day
- 1-5 December: 11th Reguar Session of the Western Central Pacific Fisheries Commission (WCPFC)
WWF Workshop, 21-22 March 2014
The workshop targeted member states of the FFA with the objective of creating a better understanding of the relationship between existing and new technologies used in MCS, and how these might play a role in its future development.
Full programme can be downloaded here.
More information, Alfred (Bubba) Cook, email@example.com