- 5 - 7 November - China Fisheries & Seafood Expo, Dalian, China
- 11-15 November - 23th annual North Atlantic Fisheries Commission (NEAFC) meeting, London, UK
- 21 November - World Fisheries Day
- 18 - 25 November - 23th annual International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tunas ( ICCAT) meeting, Cape Town, South Africa
- 27-30 November - Regional symposium sustainable small-scale fisheries in the Mediterranean and Black Sea, St. Julian´s, Malta
- 2-6 December - 19th annual Western Central Pacific Fisheries Commission (WCPFC) meeting, Cairns, Australia
Sustainable Seafood Forum 2013
On 4 November, the China Aquatic Products Processing and Marketing Alliance (CAPPMA) and WWF, in cooperation with the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and the Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC), will organise a Sustainable Seafood Forum entitled "China´s important role in seafood globalisation" to discuss opportunities for a sustainable seafood industry in China.
The Forum will bring together representatives of retailers, the seafood industry and fisheries from China, Japan, Europe and North America.
More info: www.cappma.org