How We Work
WWF Forest and Climate works primarily through WWF country offices and network-wide initiatives.
- We lead WWF policy and advocacy work in international climate negotiations, and with multilaterals and bilateral agencies
- We support national and subnational efforts through close partnerships with WWF offices in Colombia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guyana, Indonesia and Peru
- We provide technical expertise and support on monitoring, reporting and verification of emissions
- We work to empower indigenous peoples and local communities to effectivity participate in REDD+ discussions and decision making
- We manage a strong capacity building and communications program
5 Guiding Principles for REDD+
© CARE International / Greenpeace / WWF
REDD+ Learning Sessions
Every month, we invite a REDD+ expert to present a webinar on a key issue, equipping REDD+ practitioners around the globe with the latest information related to REDD+. These online Learning Sessions are free and designed to leverage and share REDD+ knowledge and expertise.