WWF's work on sustainable agriculture & aquaculture
Work centres on:
- Convening multi-stakeholder roundtables that define principles and criteria for reducing the impacts of growing priority commodities
- Identifying and implementing better management practices that protect the environment as well as producers' bottom line
- Creating financial incentives to encourage biodiversity conservation
- Improving agricultural policies
- Identifying new income opportunities for producers to ensure their economic viability.