VisionTo ensure that tigers thrive in viable wild populations in 13 priority landscapes, secure from the threats to their survival and coexisting with local communities.
AimTo double the number of wild tigers by 2022.
- Conservation, restoration, and management of tiger habitat in 13 tiger landscapes
- Protection, recovery, and management of tiger populations and prey populations at landscape scales
- Engaging local communities and other relevant stakeholders as conservation stewards by providing economic and livelihood incentives
- Addressing poaching and tiger trade at local, national and international levels
- Leveraging tiger-friendly policies, commitments, and actions from range state governments, major development organizations, and business and industries.
Leader, WWF Tiger NI
+60 3 7803 3772 ext 6445