Reports and tools from Europe
Podcasts on climate & finance - Aligning portfolios with science
The media channel ”The Green Exchange” has in cooperation with WWF Sweden made beginning of 2016 a ...
All Hands on Deck: Setting Course to a Sustainable Blue Economy in the Baltic Sea Region
All around the world, the concept of a "Blue Economy" - using the resources in the oceans and seas ...
REPORT: A Greener Budget - Sustaining our prosperity in a changing world
WWF is at the heart of global efforts to address the world’s most important environmental ...
Principles for a Sustainable Blue Economy
During the past few years, the term “Blue Economy” or “Blue Growth” has surged into common policy ...
Own it! Swedish Capital Allocated to Global Energy Investments
An analysis by PwC, commissioned by WWF Sweden in 2014, found that out of the capital invested in ...
Past Reports and Tools
- From crisis to opportunity: Five steps to sustainable European economies (WWF EPO)
- WWF recommendations for the EIB Climate Policy Review (WWF EU)
- Analysis of energy efficiency opportunities in the case of Helsinki (WWF Finland)
- Letters to ministers to exclude coal from OECD export credits (WWF Finland)
- Successful forest conservation programme (WWF Finland)
- Investment divestment carbon (WWF Finland)
- Green Bonds (WWF France)
- A living economy in Greece (WWF Greece)
- A Greener Budget (WWF UK)
- Swedish Capital Allocated to Global Energy Investments (WWF Sweden)
- Own It! Swedish investments in the global energy sector and how capital affects climate change (WWF Sweden)