Posted on 06 September 2019
WWF-Myanmar is now inviting applications for a Digital Media Consultant position to be based in Yangon.
WWF-Greater Mekong – on the ground in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam – is working to conserve the region’s biodiversity and build a secure and sustainable future for people and wildlife. We helped establish conservation programmes in Thailand in the early 1980s, have been active in Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam since 1990, and in process to establish a presence in Myanmar. WWF-Greater Mekong works with government, industry and civil society partners to ensure that, as the region develops, it doesn’t squander the natural riches that so many depend on and that drive the region’s economic future. We aim to support the countries of the region in realizing their shared vision of a poverty-free and ecologically-rich Greater Mekong. Find out more at www.wwf.org.mm
WWF-Myanmar is now inviting applications for a Digital Media Consultant
position to be based in Yangon
Purpose of the job
The Digital Media Consultant will create multi-media content showcasing WWFs’ conservation work and brand building for WWF-MM work programmes.
Responsibilities and Duties
The position will include the following responsibilities and duties:
- Supporting in-house social media team to grown social media reach
- Lead donor office relations handling requests for material and creating donor packages
- Supporting the creation of multi-media content including photo essays, video and stories for use on websites and social media channel
- Support engagement of video and photographer crews to obtain content including: storyboarding editing video content
The detailed job description can be Downloaded.
- Pursuing a degree in journalism, mass communication, public relations, marketing or related field with a strong interest in conservation
- Min 5 years multi-digital media experience
- Experience storyboarding, gathering video footage and video editing
- Excellent writing and photography skills
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in using Google docs, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working as a journalist
- Experience working in digital media production
Closing Date: 18 September 2019 (Wednesday)
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org
or send a hard copy cover letter and curriculum vitae in English to 15C, Than Taman Street, Dagon Township Yangon, stating the applied position title. Email application documents should be addressed as Document_Your fullname.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.