Posted on 11 March 2019
WWF European Policy Office, Brussels, Belgium.
The WWF European Policy Office (WWF EPO), the Brussels advocacy office of the global conservation organisation WWF, is looking for a recent graduate for their junior professional programme. The successful candidate will support the Climate and Energy team in the role of Climate and Energy Policy Assistant (intern).
Please consult the attached job description and required conditions below for more information on the position.
• Up to 24 months employment:
- Depending on your personal situation, the first 6 to 12 months are under a Belgian internship contract ("convention d’immersion professionnelle/ Beroepsinlevingsovereenkomst”). During this period you will have the title of “Assistant”;
- Upon the successful completion of the initial internship, there may be an opportunity for a further 6, 12 or 18 month fixed term contract;
- The total length of the two periods will be no greater than 24 months;
- You will have the title “Junior Officer” once you have completed 12 months working for WWF EPO;
• Candidates should either be EU citizens or have suitable visa already in place that allows an internship in Belgium;
• They should not be students;
• Starting date: April/May 2019.
WWF EPO supports high quality internships and was rated as a Champion, the highest level by InternsGoPro during their independent audit of our past internships. https://ratings.internsgopro.com/en/employer/wwf-eu
How to apply?
Email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
by 22 March 2019
clearly stating the position for which you are applying.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.