Posted on 28 June 2018
Location: Within Asia Pacific
Within Asia Pacific
WWF’s 24 Asia Pacific offices have all come together to implement a regional growth strategy towards the vision “There is no sustainable world, without a sustainable Asia Pacific”. At the center of the growth strategy is a lean coordination team – the Asia Pacific Growth Strategy Core Team – that is spread out across several WWF offices in the region.
This position is to provide corporate partnership resource to the APGS, with the aim of supporting corporate teams in the region to achieve their goal of doubling income from the corporate segment by 2020, and to secure strategic partnerships led out of Asia Pacific.
As the corporate partnerships manager for the Asia Pacific Growth Strategy Core Team, the job holder is accountable for the development of the corporate partnerships segment as is required to deliver the Asia Pacific Growth Strategy.
Key accountabilities including but not limited to:
- To facilitate capacity building, knowledge exchange and collaboration among the group of corporate partnership managers in the region – bringing in resource and expertise from around the Network and/or external parties
- Working closely with corporate teams in the region, to drive development of priority corporate partnership opportunities
- Lead coordination, planning and delivery of the annual corporate partnerships workshop
- Assist in the development and reviews of proposals/requests for investment with particular focus on requests for investment in corporate partnerships growth/capacity building
- Portfolio management
- To oversee corporate projects in the APGS portfolio, supporting offices as needed on project performance issues
- In coordination with the AP offices, to develop a pipeline of growth projects for the corporate segment contributing to the overall APGS pipeline
- Ensure proper documentation of lessons and results for all projects exiting the APGS portfolio
This position is on part time basis (0.4 FTE, 2 days per week) on a 2-year contract basis. The renewal / extension of appointment will be subject to organizational needs, availability of funding and job performance.
- Work closely with the corporate partnerships team of WWF Intl, facilitate communication between WWF International, the Network and the corporate teams in AP, especially where there are opportunities for countries in AP to be part of global corporate partnerships, to lead partnerships from the region
- Support offices in the region in their implementation of the global Corporate Partnerships Guidelines, including internal transparency and external disclosures
- Working with the Information and Knowledge Coordinator, to contribute actively to the development of APGS communications products: newsletters, annual reports, news to desktop, case studies, APGT site
- To support the Information and Knowledge Coordinator by setting the APGT call agenda items that are pertinent to the corporate segment, and to plan and organise segment-specific calls
- Provide overall administrative and operational monitoring assistance as required.
What you need:
Required Skills and Competencies:
- University degree, a marketing or sustainability/conservation-related field is preferred
- Excellent English language proficiency, ability to communicate in another Asia Pacific language preferred
- At least 3 years of corporate partnership experience, preferably at manager level
- Demonstrable partnerships development experience, particularly in a multi-country environment
- Track record of working in a multi-cultural environment, sensitive to cultural differences
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, able to develop and maintain relationships in a virtual work environment
- Solutions-oriented, with attention to detail
- Strong presentation and business/analytical skills
- Highly organized and excellent coordination skills, able to proactively identify and organize resources for providing support to team members
- Ability to progress multiple projects at the same time and prioritise time and resource appropriately
- A flexible attitude to work yet self-disciplined
- Support the mission of WWF sharing WWF’s values: passionate and optimistic, challenging and inspiring, credible and accountable, persevering and delivering results.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, the misson of WWF.
How to Apply?
Interested parties please send your CV stating present and expected salary to the HR Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the Job Code (INTL-CPM_APGS) in the subject of your e-mail.
Date for Application Review: 15 July 2018
Applications will be considered until the post is filled.
(All information provided will be used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of six months.)
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.