Posted on 05 June 2018
Location: WWF European Policy Office, Brussels, Belgium
The WWF European Policy Office (WWF EPO), the Brussels advocacy office of the global conservation organisation WWF, is looking for 3 recent graduates for their junior professional programme in the following areas:
“Communications & Biodiversity”
Please consult the attached job descriptions and required conditions below for more information on the positions.
- Up to 24 months employment:
* Depending on your personal situation, the first 6 to 12 months are under a Belgian internship contract ("convention d’immersion professionnelle/ Beroepsinlevingsovereenkomst”). During this period you will have the title of “assistant”;
* Upon the successful completion of the initial internship, we will offer you a 6, 12 or 18 month fixed term contract.
* The total length of the two periods will be no greater than 24 months;
* You will have the title “junior policy officer” or “junior communications officer” once you have completed 12 months working for WWF EPO.
- Candidates should either be EU citizens or have suitable visa already in place that allows an internship in Belgium.
- Starting date: September 2018.
WWF EPO supports high quality internships and was rated as a Champion, the highest level by InternsGoPro during their independent audit of our past internships. https://ratings.internsgopro.com/en/employer/wwf-eu
How to apply?
Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 June 2018.
Please clearly indicate which position(s) you are applying for.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.