Have a Travel Free Day
Do you really need to travel?
With conferencing tools becoming more sophisticated and complete, avoiding travel has become an easy and affordable choice, no matter the size of your business.
So, roll-up those sleeves and organize a travel free day at your office!
It's easy to get buy-in from your colleagues since this is an all-round positive initiative for very simple reasons:
- it helps save money
- all you need is everyone's good will, nothing else
- More and more businesses are doing it
- it avoids climate change, thus saving the planet
Globally, aviation accounts for approximately 4 to 9 per cent of the climate change impact of human activity.
Have a Climate Care Day!
The concept is easy: a working day without travel.
The difference is that if you are a customer of Arkadin's services, besides not polluting you'll also be donating to WWF's projects around the world.
It works like this:
- On any nominated day, an Arkadin customer can choose to arrange a Climate Care Day.
- On this one day, all you have to do is replace any business travel with a virtual audio & web conference call through Arkadin services
- Arkadin will donate all billed revenue from that day directly to a number of WWF climate change prevention schemes
Why should you organise a Climate Care Day?
- Your company has a role to play in reducing carbon emissions
- Your company needs to reduce travel expenses and save time
But above all, we believe that small shifts in business behaviour can have a great positive impact on our lives and the world around us.
- 62% are reducing their travel footprint
- 89% expect they will want to fly less over the next 10 years
- 85% say that videoconferencing can help them reduce their flying
- More about the report