Clean Manufacturing results
|68% Stora Enso
64% Arjowiggins Graphic
||85% SCA Containerboard
68% Korsnäs (food and beverage packaging)
- CO2 emissions
- Current levels of dry waste that goes to landfill
- How much water the company uses
- How effectively the mills clean their effluent water to minimize organic load and pollutants from the pulp bleaching process
An important recognition that motivates us to do even more. Our investments in technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, the work we have done to reduce water consumption in our production processes, and the commitment to reduce and reuse waste materials, are key elements of our commitment to sustainability.
What WWF recommends
- Unbleached or chlorine free bleached paper (TCF/PCF)
- Reduced CO2 emissions and waste
- Reduced emissions to air and water
Top manufacturers NOT disclosing data
WWF will invite these again together with more companies for the next Environmental Paper Company Index, including from more regions.
► If you are interested to be invited for the next rating, please email us.