Apply to the WWF Young Adult Volunteer and Internship Programme
If you want to join the WWF Young Adult Volunteer & Internship Programme, we request you adhere to our values and behavioural compentencies, which are: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, and Innovate Fearlessly.
All WWF volunteer and internship opportunities are posted on our current openings page, along with any ‘virtual’ volunteer opportunities. Openings are posted as soon as they become available.
- Fill in and submit your WWF Volunteer and Intern Programme application form
- If your application is accepted, an email will be sent asking you to submit supporting documents: CV, employer & personal references, writing samples. (WWF templates can be downloaded on this page)
- Following the review of supporting documents, the next stage is an interview on skype, zoom, or google hangouts. This is organized and carried out by the hosting office.
- If you are accepted into the WWF Volunteer programme, you'll be sent all relevant information regarding your assignment, and what you'll need to get done in the meantime.
- DON'T GIVE UP! If you don't make it the first time round, don't give up. If there is one quality that we admire, it will be the fact that you don't give up. How will you know when new positions will be open so you can re-apply? The best way to stay informed is to check the openings page on a regular basis. Openings are also listed on WWF's LinkedIn career page and job Tweets.
Before You Apply
- Please carefully read the tasks involved and ensure you meet the requirements (i.e. skills and competencies). For assignments in Madagascar & Cameroon, it is essential you have a good level of French. Likewise, Spanish is required for Latin America.
- Please download and read the Background Information/Application Preamble below to find out the benefits if you are selected for an assignment.
- Our advice would be to construct your answers in a word document, then copy & paste them into this form. It also means you will have a backup copy. You may also email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWF Volunteer & Internship Application Form
If you are having internet connectivity issues, please download the WWF Volunteer & Intership Application form in the word document below, and email to email@example.com.