Posted on 11 October 2019
WWF has an opening through its Youth Volunteer Programme for a video producer volunteer for 6 months with WWF Myanmar.
Location: WWF Myanmar
Assignment dates: 6 months starting as soon as possible
Language required: good level of English
Age Category: 19-27 years
II. Responsibilities and Duties
The position will include the following responsibilities and duties:
- Filming and editing videos
- Production: scheduling shoots; logistical planning; liaising with other WWF teams, external crews and partners
- Supporting the development of a concept for the video series: scriptwriting, conducting interviews, gathering assets, writing briefs for video and photo crews
Ill. Minimum Requirements
Pursuing a degree in journalism, mass communication, public relations, marketing or related field with a strong interest in conservation. Video production experience required.
- Essential: knowledge of and experience in self-shooting. The volunteer needs to know how to independently operate a camera.
- Essential: Experience organising shoots, storyboarding and gathering video footage
- Essential: Knowledge of Premiere Pro (good editing skills required)
- A keen sense of what makes compelling video content both editorially and visually
- Able to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with budget constraints
- Willingness to travel as required
- Fluent English (spoken and written). Conversational Burmese language an asset
Please include links to videos you have shot in your application.
IV. Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Experience a drone and/or sound equipment
How to apply?
- Experience working in video production for production companies, NGOs, or agencies
- Experience working as a photo, video or broadcast journalist
Please complete the application form and send it along with your updated CV to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: 20 November 2019
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.