Over half of South America´s Pulp and Paper Production rated on WWF´s Environmental Paper Company Index
Gland, Switzerland— WWF today presents the results of the Environmental Paper Company Index 2017, a ...
ASEAN banks the missing link in addressing region’s FLAWS: FORESTS, LANDSCAPES, CLIMATE, WATER and SOCIETIES
Urgent action needed by ASEAN’s banking sector to achieve climate change and sustainable ...
Leading brands improve performance on sustainable cotton but many still fall short
Leading international retailers C&A Group, H&M, M&S and Tchibo GmbH have joined IKEA as ...
WWF Research Finds Improved Environmental Performance is Good for Shrimp Aquaculture Business
More intensive shrimp farming can yield better environmental and economic results, according to a ...
First Draft of Tropical Marine Finfish Standard Open for Public Consultation
The Tropical Marine Finfish Standard has been handed over to the Aquaculture Stewardship Council ...
Implementing the Agenda 2030: sustainability standards help business seize opportunities
Gland, Switzerland – A new report published by WWF and ISEAL today indicates how businesses can ...
New report highlights business opportunity using credible sustainability standards to achieve SDGs
A new report published by WWF and ISEAL indicates how businesses can contribute strongly to the ...
106 paper brands get WWF Awards 2016
Gland, Switzerland – The WWF Environmental Paper Awards 2016, issued today, go to 106 paper brands ...
Banking on the Amazon: how the finance sector can do more to avoid tropical deforestation
Chainsaws are not the only tools contributing to deforestation. A report published today by WWF ...
First ASC-certified shrimp farm in Thailand: big step forward for responsible aquaculture
Bangkok – In an important step toward responsible aquaculture in Thailand, Best Aquaculture ...
In The News
- The Guardian: A project to help farmers in Haiti earn a living from planting trees has given way to a more ambitious goal
- Bloomberg Business: Singapore banks debate rainforest lending as smog blankets city
- The Guardian: Major companies fail to act on responsible soy sourcing says WWF
- The Guardian: Spawning a sustainable industry for farmed-raised salmon
- The Guardian: The global land grab is the next human rights challenge for business
- Nature: Farm focus for saving trees
- The Guardian: Fishing rules must cover EU vessels in foreign waters, campaigners say
- The Guardian: Sharp rise in sustainable seafood products on sale in UK
- Jonathon Porritt's Blog: RSPO Coming of Age
- The Guardian: Can the Better Cotton Initiative transform the global textile industry?
- The New York Times: Palm Oil Companies Slow in Meeting Sustainability Goal
- BBC Radio 4 - Food Programme: Palm Oil
- The New York Times - Green Blog: Deep Thinking About the Future of Food
- Financial Times: Golden Agri Scheme Gains Traction
- TIME Online: The End of the Line
- Telegraph UK: How Pakistan's Farmers are Cleaning Up Cotton
- The New York Times: Another Side of Tilapia, the Perfect Factory Fish
- The Guardian: Crops for animal feed destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF warns
- The Independent: Britain's taste for cheap food that's killing Brazil's 'other wilderness'
- The Guardian: Crops for Animal Feed Destroying Brazilian Savannah, WWF Warns
- Sawit Watch: Precedent-setting land deal in palm oil expansion zone in Borneo
- TIME Online: The Natural Debt Crisis: Learning to Live Within Our Planet's Means
- Green Biz: Is it Possible to Make a Hamburger Greener
- Financial Times: Production must rise to banish hunger