Making a comment on a news or publication article?
GuidelinesThis web site aims to educate, persuade and motivate us all towards saving our one and only planet (of course there's always room for improvement there :-)
We look forward to receiving your comments and participation in the discussions and would like to publish on selected articles. Otherwise we believe the discussion happens more natrually and better on our social media channels like on our page on Facebook.com/WWF .
You can freely crticise WWF - we value that, because we learn from it.
But when it comes to other people, we need to be respectful of their individual opinions and viewpoints.
Therefore, we will not publish and will remove comments that:
- Bully, threaten, or slander another person
- Contain swear words or other sorts of profanity
- Pretend to be someone else
- Give out contact information for yourself or someone else (such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address)
- Promote, advertise, post commercial material, or link to commercial websites
- Link to websites that contain illegal or inappropriate material
- Spam (the horror of it!)
You can report abuse easilyOur mission is to keep this site open to people like yourself - to listen to what you have to say.
But we need your help!
If you see that another user has broken the guidelines above or our terms and conditions, let us know by logging in and clicking the Flag as inappropriate links located next to each comment that someone makes.
It looks like this in the commenting area beneath a news item (once you log in):
We then have procedures in place that will automatically remove such content from the site.
Thanks for help, your comments and support!
The WWF Web Team