Other Key Publications
Listed here are quick links to those publications, as well as other key reports that may be useful to some readers...
- Living Planet Report - WWF's periodic update on the state of the world's ecosystems.
- Information and communication technologies (ICT) - A common sense review of the future shaped by ICT
- Africa Footprint Report
- Asia Footprint Report
- Transition to Sustainability: Towards a Humane and Diverse World
This IUCN book calls on the environmental movement to play a decisive role in planning and inspiring a transition to a world that sustains abundant and diverse life, human and otherwise, and does so humanely.
- Fish Dish - the unacceptable face of seafood
- Rivers at Risk - A publication to aid informed decision making in dam construction plans and projects (PDF 3.7MB)
- Running Pure: The importance of forest protected areas to drinking water (PDF 2MB)
- Economic Values of the World's Wetlands (PDF 1.4MB) - a comprehensive overview of the economic importance of wetlands and the need to preserve them