Posted on 01 July 2019
WWF launched a new strategy that harnesses the strengths of the WWF network in a shared vision, focussing on six major goals - water, wildlife, the ocean, climate and energy, forests, and food – and three key drivers of environmental problems – markets, finance and governance.
In support of this strategy WWF undertook a redesign of its international secretariat that will further unite WWF offices and its near 6,400 staff around the world. This will help WWF to build stronger partnerships across the world with government, business, civil society and individuals. Together, we will deliver on WWF’s ambitious goals.
We are recruiting the role of Recruitment Support Assistant for our International Secretariat to help us achieve our new ambitious goals, and build a future where people live in harmony with nature.
WWF International in Woking, UK.
Between £15,000-£16,500 gross per year, based on 80% FTE.
Mission of the Department:
• To advise and support leaders in creating a culture of collaboration, innovation and results focus in WWF;
• To embed the desired behaviours in all key HR processes across the organization;
• To develop the right HR standards, policies, procedures and platforms in-order to attract, develop and retain the right people for the organization;
• To create the optimal working environment in which the staff are able to perform at the highest level and hence are able to maximize their contribution towards the conservation goals;
• To drive the WWF network towards common approach to people development, global mobility, leadership development, rewards philosophy and gender diversity;
• To provide efficient and effective HR services to WWF International
To support the Recruitment team with all recruitment logistics and related administration (inputting vacancies into HRIS, advertising via various channels, coordinating global interview panels, search firms, checking and processing invoices) etc. to ensure consistency in process and to provide timely and professional services to our internal clients, key stakeholders and candidates to ensure that the Recruitment function is viewed as a centre of excellence.
- Create and update job advertisements in HRIS, administer the internal job platform and other external job posting platforms (panda.org, Linkedin etc);
- Coordinate recruitment logistics (interview panel, schedules, invitations and recruitment pack to candidates);
- Administrate and ensure timely support, as required, for hiring approvals, job description files and recruitment lists.
- Liaise with candidates and support candidate responses/ travel/ expenses;
- Process invoices relating to recruitment and liaise with finance department.
- Respond to general enquiries on recruitments and to incoming spontaneous applications;
- Support administration of social media recruitment channels, as and if required
- Support hiring managers on basic enquiries concerning recruitment process.
- Provide back up to HRIS recruitment module super user, in times of absence.
- Occasionally assist with ad hoc administration for HR shared service functions as required.
• Commercial diploma;
• 2-3 years’ experience working in an administrative capacity in a complex global environment with multiple stakeholders - ideally within a HR or Recruitment function.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent organizational, administrative, multitasking and prioritization skills
• Strong customer focus;
• Comfortable working virtually across timezones.
• Team player and ability to take initiative;
• Diplomacy and ability to deal with a variety of situations and confidential issues;
• Ability to build relationships and foster effective communication; both orally and in writing;
• Knowledge of social media tools, online learning tools;
• Attention to detail and basic Excel skills.
• Fluent English, other languages advantageous
• Interest in conservation and WWF's work;
• Clearly demonstrates behaviours aligned to the culture of WWF: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly and Innovate Fearlessly.
• Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply:
***Read carefully ***
Only one single document can be uploaded through this platform.
Upload your covering letter and CV as one file
. We will not accept applications without CV and Covering Letter.
Deadline for applications: by 15 July 2019.
Work permit restrictions may apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.