- Ensure the development and implementation of the programme towards the set outcomes and goals in the results framework;
- Evaluate the relevance of a programme or a project;
- Measure the extent to which an aid activity attains its objectives, according to NORAD’s (Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation) predefinition standardised reporting information;
- Measure efficiently the outputs -- qualitative and quantitative -- in relation to the inputs;
- Study the positive and negative changes produced by a development intervention, directly or indirectly, intended or unintended;
- Evaluate the sustainability of a programme or a project.
What you need:Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Natural Resource Management or related field;
- 10 years of proven experience in forest management and rural Development;
- English and French required;
- Computer literate (Microsoft: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher).
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proven experience in Mid-term reviews and evaluation programmes Knowledge on issues related to governance, forestry, and preferably FSC certification and REDD+ initiative in the Congo basin
- Leadership and team management skills;
- Strong organizational and analytical competencies;
- Proven facilitation and communication (written and oral) skills;
- Adhere to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
Please consult the attached Terms of Reference for more information on the position.
How to apply?Applications including a cover letter and a detailed curriculum vitae should be sent electronically
to firstname.lastname@example.org. Female applicants are encouraged.
Deadline for applications: 25th June 2018.
The subject should read “MTR”.
PLEASE Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.