WWF-Myanmar: Finance & Admin Officer
The Greater Mekong region is one of the biologically richest places on the planet; its varied natural resources support the livelihoods and well-being of millions of people in mainland Southeast Asia. WWF-Greater Mekong – on the ground in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam – is working to conserve the region’s biodiversity and build a secure and sustainable future for people and wildlife.
WWF is in process of establishing an office in Myanmar and is looking for an experienced Finance & Administration Officer. The Finance & Administration Officer is responsible for the effective provision of daily administrative services and basic accounting tasks to WWF-Myanmar office.
Base location: Yangon, Myanmar.
- Bachelor's degree in English, social sciences, business administration, business management, accounting or in relevant fields
- 3 years of practical experience in administration and/or accounting, 1 year of which should be in international organisation
- Experience in developing administration systems, policies and procedures is an advantage
- Excellent communications, negotiation, interpersonal skills
- Planning, organization and coordination skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure, towards tight deadline, and working overtime if required
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and stating the position title to email@example.com. Application documents should be addressed as Document_Yourfullname, for example: CV_MaryElan.
Deadline: 10th November 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”