Executive Assistant, Earth Hour Global
Position title: Executive Assistant
Duration: CEO & Co-Founder, Earth Hour Global
Date: September 2013
Mission of the Department:
To ensure a high-performing Earth Hour Global team enabling the global execution and growth of the Earth Hour campaign and mission, “Uniting people to protect the planet”.
Major Functions:The Executive Assistant is responsible for administrative support to the CEO and administration management to the Earth Hour Global team. Schedule management and PA duties to the CEO will amount to approximately 70% of the workload, while ad-hoc administrative management and internal coordination with WWF will account for the remainder of the duties.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:• Facilitates correspondence on the CEO’s behalf and manage his e-mail inbox while exercising initiative, discretion and confidentiality
• Provides administrative support for the CEO, including travel bookings, calendar scheduling, processing expense claims and invoice approvals and taking accurate meeting minutes
• Provides administrative management for Earth Hour Global activities, including preparing logistical requirements for events and meetings and organizing bookings
• Oversees Human Resources and administrative tasks in the office in accordance with WWF established policies and procedures and with Singapore’s legal, fiscal and statutory requirements
• Supports the Earth Hour Global team with ad-hoc administrative duties
• Manage and maintain the organisation's filing records
• Performs other duties as required
• GCE A ‘Levels
• At least five years’ working experience in a similar capacity
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Time management skills
• Superior Planning and Organisation Skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Flexibility and adaptability to a multi-cultural environment
• Impeccable etiquette and the ability to manage requirements of multiple executives in a fast paced environment
• Conscientious and detail-minded
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Demonstrated high level of written and oral English communication skills
• Good computer skills in spreadsheets and word processing
• A strong interest in Earth Hour’s mission
Only Singaporeans and PRs may apply
Working Relationships:Internal – Works closely with CEO and the staff of Earth Hour Global team
External – Works closely with CEO’s corporate contacts, suppliers, vendors and Earth Hour supporters based in and out of Singapore.
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.
Interested applicants are requested to send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org