JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title: Human Resource Executive, Singapore
Reports to: Human Resource Manager, WWF Singapore
Date: September 2013
Mission of WWF Singapore:To ensure a high performing WWF office with efficient operating systems, professional and skilled staff, and strong financial resources. WWF Singapore’s focus is on delivering corporate responsibility partnerships, individual/ major donor fundraising and community engagement for WWF’s priority conservation activities in Singapore and the rest of WWF’s global network.
Major Function:The Human Resources Executive ensures the implementation of human resource policies, procedures and systems for WWF Singapore which are aligned to the WWF International Global HR Policies and Procedures.
Main responsibilities:• Assist in the recruitment and selection of all staff to ensure the compliance of recruitment and selection policies and procedures
• Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures to ensure they are being followed by managers and staff
• Update of all necessary HR systems, policies and procedures to ensure all changes in local labour laws and regulations are reflected
• Assist in the rollout of the annual performance management exercise
• Manage the exit formalities for all resigned staff
• Ensure timely notification and updates on confirmations and contract renewals
• Assist in implementation of training & delevopment initiatives
• Regular update of all HR related databases, i.e. personnel, training suppliers, HR service providers, jobs and vacancies within the organisations, reference library of employment law information, etc. and filing system to serve all HRM purposes
• Act as the back up for the HR Manager
• Perform other duties as required
What you need:Required Qualifications
• Degree or Diploma, with specialisation in Human Resources
• 1 - 2 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience of working on Times software will be an advantage
Required skills and competencies:
• Thorough understanding of Singapore labor and employment laws
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills and exposure to working within a multi-cultural environment
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
• Interest in conservation
• Adheres to WWF’s values which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
How to apply?Email a cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com with the subject line Human Resource Executive.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.