Communications Manager, WWF-Thailand
WWF-Thailand is working to conserve biodiversity and build a secure and sustainable future for people and wildlife. WWF-Thailand is seeking a dynamic and creative Communication Manager to lead and manage the delivery of internal and external communications for WWF-Thailand in order to help secure conservation wins, strengthen WWF’s profile, and support fundraising and public outreach.
The Communications Manager is also a member of WWF-Thailand’s Country Management Team, helping set the direction for the organization and lead positive change.
Base location: Bangkok, Thailand
- Develop and implement the communications strategy for WWF-Thailand, and lead policy advocacy and campaign communications as required.
- Identify and build partnerships with media and creative agencies, NGOs and other organizations
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with targeted online, print and broadcast journalists, editorial writers, bloggers and columnists, as well as other media influentials.
- Initiate and oversee delivery of core communications resources and assets
- Degree in communications, media, new media, marketing or related subject
- At least seven years senior relevant professional experience
- Proven experience in advocacy / change communications and digital content development
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide variety of audiences across diverse channels (online, TV, print, radio)
- Mother tongue Thai, and excellent written and spoken English
How to apply Detailed Job Description for this position can be found at the above link.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae and available degrees and qualifications in English to pdechsupha@wwfgreatermekong.