The objective main objective of the consultancy is to develop a Pan African Youth Strategy on Learning for Sustainability that will:
- Provide background on current activities in the region by diverse players that provide learning for sustainability and promote sustainable development among the youth.
- Provide a deep insight on challenges that cause the youth not to contribute towards empowering their lives and contribute towards sustainable development.
- Develop an implementation strategy that will guide the youth and different stakeholders on youth empowerment towards sustainable development.
- Develop an accompanying integrated action plan annexed to the strategy that will support/guide the implementation of the Pan African Youth Strategy by different stakeholders including the youth.
- The main objective of the consultancy is to document whole school approach experiences in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania in order to show:
- Impact of the Whole School Approach in relation to student enrolment, retention, completion and performance in LVCEEP Schools.
- Whole school approach methodologies that have contributed to success in LVCEEP schools.
- ESD best practices that have been achieved in LVCEEP schools.
- How whole school approach has contributed to improved conservation of the Lake Victoria Catchment beyond the school environment through the school – community links.
- The impact of the LVCEEP programme beyond the direct programme beneficiaries.