SWITZERLAND - Held AG commits to energy conservation and use of green energy | WWF

SWITZERLAND - Held AG commits to energy conservation and use of green energy

Posted on
01 May 1998
Held AG reduced its energy use from 80,000 kWh to 60,000 kWh - 45% of its energy needs are covered through solar and windpower, the other 55% through water power.
Donate to WWF

Your support will help us build a future where humans live in harmony with nature.

Enter Yes if you accept the terms and conditions
Enter Yes if you accept the terms and conditions