Making a comment on a news or publication article?
BehaviourThis web site aims to educate, persuade and motivate us all towards saving our only planet (of course there's always room for improvement there :-)
But it is also about us all being responsible, especially when making comments on the site.
We need to behave in a way that is respectful of others.
You can freely crticise WWF - we value that, because we learn from it.
But when it comes to other people, we need to be respectful of their individual opinions and viewpoints.
Here are some examples of what we should not do on this site:
- Bully, threaten, or slander another person
- Pretend to be someone else
- Give out contact information for yourself or someone else (such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address)
- Promote, advertise, post commercial material, or link to commercial websites
- Link to websites that contain illegal or inappropriate material
- Spam (the horror of it!)
Our mission is to keep this site open to people like yourself - to listen to what you have to say.
You can report abuse easily
But we need your help!
If you see that another user has broken the guidelines above or our terms and conditions, let us know by logging in and clicking the Flag as inappropriate links located next to each comment that someone makes.
It looks like this in the commenting area beneath a news item (once you log in):
We then have procedures in place that will automatically remove such content from the site if you can just help us to flag it.
Thanks for help, your comments and support!
The WWF Web Team